Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a NOC Tech Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active, a mobile games start-up with millions of daily active players worldwide is looking for an experienced NOC Tech Lead to join our team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
Working within our NOC team, the Tech Lead will support production activities to sustain our platforms & tools, troubleshoot, develop, maintain and document technical solutions related to Moon Active’s production infrastructure.
This position requires hands-on technical work as well as good analytical skills. Also, as a Lead, You will work with the NOC Team Lead and management to produce and update proper procedures for the NOC, help train other NOC engineers, and act as the first level of contact for leadership escalations.
- Monitor and maintain Moon Active production infrastructure in order to maximize uptime.
- Handle follow-ups and retrospective for production related incidents and tasks.
- Work along-side with the NOC team lead on recruiting activities, mentoring and training of NOC engineers.
- Regular pro-active review and tuning of monitoring systems based on business needs and production incidents.
- Regular review and updating of operational delivery processes for the NOC Team.
- Act as 1st and 2nd tier infrastructure and application support.
- Gathering information from different sources and then cross-referencing it in order to attain a resolution to production incidents.
- Work in cooperation with different teams such as: Product, R&D, DevOps and Support teams to escalate, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Ensure proper documentation is provided for all supported NOC activities and standards.
- Create and maintain shift team schedules.
- Conduct Proof Of Concepts for new NOC tools and technologies.
- Experience in advanced support of web/internet applications as NOC / SOC engineer.
- Comfortable briefing and reporting to senior executives and clients.
- Familiar with cloud (i.e. AWS, Google) network architectures and the world of the Internet.
- Previous experience with Logging, Monitoring, Management and other NOC systems (e.g. AWS CloudWatch, Google StackDriver, SignalFX, DataDog, ELK).
- Good analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with SQL (preferably Google Big Query).
- Self-learning abilities and a technical understanding.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English (verbal and written) abilities.
- Previous managerial experience
What's in it for you
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work with skilled and professional teammates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary