Node.js Developer for eToro (Kyiv)
eToro is the world’s leading online Social Investment Network, with over 4 million registered users from 140 different countries. From its inception as the brainchild of brothers Jonathan and Ronen Assia, eToro’s mission has been to revolutionize the way people access the financial markets and make their trading experience more social, simple, enjoyable and transparent. Thanks to a suite of innovative and simple web-based and mobile trading platforms that appeal to every level of trading expertise, the eToro social investment network facilitates information exchange between investors and enables them to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks instantly. The real game changer for eToro was the 2010 launch of the eToro OpenBook social trading platform, which for the first time congregated eToro’s millions of traders into one interconnected network.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Node.js Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a Back End developer to work on a team that builds the infrastructure of a Crypto-Currency exchange.
- Develop mission critical features in our core product, having in mind “code quality over code quantity”.
- Talk with other developers to identify how to do it best.
- Enjoy coding and people around you.
- Build distributed systems, and microservices, deployed on google cloud solution (Kubernetes).
- Mainly developing real time Backend solution for cryptocurrency exchange with Node.js, RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Node.js.
- Working experience with RabbitMQ.
- Working experience with Redis.
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban will be a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working experience with Messages services (Push servers).
- Internet communication services.
- Working experience with FinTech solutions.
- Knowledge of the Crypto-Currency markets.
- Working experience with BlockChain Nodes.
- Working experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Working experience with SQL DataBases.
- Results oriented;
- Problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude.
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies!
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site