Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Office Administrator to join our team in Wroclaw, Poland on full-time basis for 6 months with a possibility for prolongation.
We are seeking to hire a communicative, well-organized and friendly person, who will be responsible for the reception area, as well as helping with other administrative activities, required for smooth running of the office.
- Making sure that the office has everything necessary for daily operation, monitoring office conditions on a daily basis;
- Ensuring high quality of internal services provided to employees, promptly responding to employees’ requests and concerns, those include but are not limited to: air-conditioning, supplies, cleaning, repairs, interaction with Business Centre administration;
- Managing office suppliers and other service vendors;
- Providing necessary assistance to Administrative team and other departments.
- Solid organizational skills;
- Calm, self-organized, responsible;
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, additional software is a plus);
- Preferable last year student or early graduate;
- English not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- Relevant professional experience is a considerable plus.
- Positive personality, high energy and optimism;
- High focus on making employees happy and comfortable in their work environment;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Ability to set up priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks at once.
What's in it for you
- Employment contract for 6 months with a possibility for prolongation;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Wroclaw;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- A lot of various technical seminars;
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to take your family under it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.
Client video presentation