Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Office Manager to join our team in Wroclaw office.
It is a position for a self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode; excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude.
- Support the office by regular supplies and maintenance;
- Cooperation with suppliers;
- Manage rent and utilities issues, communicate with land lord on a variety of topics;
- Coordinate new premises launch and establishment; assistance in construction issues;
- Manage office space issues;
- Provide Office management services to Clients (additional purchasing, parking arrangements, individual reconstruction etc.);
- Collaborate with different Head Office departments on corresponding issues;
- Support the process of contracts’ signing (services and supplies; rent);
- Control Office supplies expenses;
- Provide reports to Head Office.
- Higher education;
- Strong experience with supporting Office daily routine;
- English – advanced; Polish – native;
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, additional software is a strong plus);
- Good negotiation skills;
- Stress resistant and even-tempered.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- A lot of various technical seminars;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation