Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Office Furniture Manager to join our team. Within a large Ciklum family, we are a team of talented specialists of different levels and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Coordinate with various contractors as necessary for on-going property and workspace improvements.
- Conduct ongoing market research.
- Initiate procurement of the assets, including preparation of the tender technical requirements.
- Track and organize assets’/goods’ deliveries.
- Assist in office establishment standard work out.
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Inventory conduction and stock control
- Organize assets’ sell
- Collect, review and analyze assets data and costs to make recommendations to retire/replace or repair/modify.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- High education;
- 2+ years of related work experience;
- Advanced PC and internet user;
- Experience working with office establishing is a plus;
- Experience working with furniture production/sale is a plus
- Self-organized and self-motivated;
- Pro-active, should be a real hostess/master of the office;
- Excellent communication skills, team player;
- Attentive to details;
- A Get-Things-Done approach person;
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalation.
- Languages: Intermediate English
What's in it for you
- Working in an international team of professionals on a full-time contract;
- Net salary transferred to the personal bank account;
- 20 working days of vacations paid per year;
- Documented sick days paid (no longer than 2 weeks, otherwise discussed individually);
- Up to 5 not documented sick days paid per year;
- 10 working days’ notice period for terminating the Employment Agreement during trial and according to the contract after the end of trial period
Client video presentation