Ciklum is looking for an Office Manager to join our team full-time in Gdansk.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
We are excited to invite you to your new role for our Office Manager position.
In this role you will join our Global Facility team having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in the same role in other Ciklum’s offices around the Globe: in Poland, the UK, Ukraine, Spain, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Romania, Czech Republic, India, Pakistan.
The role assumes to be coordinated by the Global Facility Head remotely and by the Branch Manager on spot, organizing and assuring suitable conditions for work.
In this role you will provide a focal point for our front of house and office support operations, ensuring the world-class office experience in the office environment.
- Is accountable for all the office life-cycle activities (ordering office supplies, controlling cleaning services quality, courier and post services, etc)
- Managing office supply providers, keeping track of contracts and orders
- Coordinate refurbishments, renovations and office moves, assist with space planning and creating the great work environment
- Real Estate responsible and ,anaging communication with the Landlord and third party facility services
- Employees’ (both – office-and home based) and clients’ support in daily activities related to the office
- Work with Service Desk system, process office support requests
- Purchase management (cooperate locally with global procurement team)
- Basic budgeting and reporting tasks
- Assist with the inventory of non-IT assets
- Customs clearance arrangement
- Back-up other admin untis (IT, HR Admin, Branding &Communictation, travel) upon the request
- Ensure operational and services standartizsation is aligned with the global Real Estate &Facility Management concept
- Any other ad-hoc matters requested within Admin & Facilities
- Demonstrable experience in office administration. Hospitality experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior time management & organizational skills
- A proactive, solutions oriented approach
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- A team player with great attention to details
- Willing to know and manage your office facilities on the world-class level, to make Ciklum office environment better
- Self-starter with the ability to work in international team on both – remote & onsite mode
- Education – bachelor or higher degree
- Polish – fluent, English – upper-intermediate written and spoken
- Experience with Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets will be a plus
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.