Ciklum is looking for an Office Manager to join our team full-time in Chennai, India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As an Office Manager, you will be a part of Facility and Administration team, having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in the same role in other offices of company in Ukraine, Belorussia, Pakistan, Poland, Spain, etc.
The role assumes to be coordinated by the Facility Manager and Branch Manager remotely, organizing and assuring suitable conditions for work.
- Is accountable for all the office life-cycle activities (ordering office supplies, controlling cleaning services quality, courier and post services, etc)
- Managing office supply providers, keeping track of contracts and orders
- Coordinate refurbishments, renovations and office moves, assist with space planning and creating the great work environment
- Real Estate responsible and managing communication with the Landlord and third party facility services
- Employees’(both – office-and home based) and clients’ support in daily activities related to the office
- Work with Service Desk system, process office support requests
- Purchase management (cooperate locally with global procurement team)
- Basic budgeting and reporting tasks
- Assist with the inventory of non-IT assets
- Customs clearance arrangement
- Back-up other admin units (IT, HR Admin, Branding & Communication, travel) upon the request
- Ensure operational and services standardization is aligned with the global Real Estate & Facility Management concept
- Any other ad-hoc matters requested within Admin & Facilities
- Education – bachelor or higher
- Experience with supporting office daily routine
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, Google suit, additional software is a plus)
- English – upper-intermediate written and spoken
- Client-oriented approach
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, pro-active
- Positive attitude
- Should be a real hostess/master of the office
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.