Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum, international Software Development Company is looking for an Employer Brand / Office Manager to join our fast-growing office in Malaga, PTA.
In this role you will be a part of Facility and Administration team, having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in the same role in other offices of company in Ukraine, Belorussia, Poland.
It is an opportunity for the one interested in having diverse tasks, working in an IT environment, being part of a multinational team and combining typical office management activities with employer branding and educational ones.
- Managing all the office life-cycle activities (ordering office supplies, ensuring good office conditions, controlling cleaning services quality, etc.);
- Managing office supply providers, keeping track of contracts and orders;
- Communicating with the Landlords and third-party facility services;
- Basic budgeting and reporting tasks;
- Employees’ and clients’ support in daily activities;
- Supporting expatriates relocating to Malaga with apartments search and lease contracts;
- Planning, organizing and facilitating knowledge sharing activities in the office;
- Cooperating with Universities on internship programs;
- Participating in creative projects work on different types of events organization.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- High education in management, administration, HR or finance;
- 2+ years of related work experience;
- Advanced PC and internet user (MS Office, Google suit, Office 365 packages, additional software is a plus);
- Proficient knowledge of social media (Facebook, Linkendin, Instagram, etc.);
- Experience working with documentation (preparing reports, contracts, processing invoices, etc.);
- Experience working with Tripartite is a plus;
- Experience working with state institutions is a plus.
- Self-organized and self-motivated;
- Outgoing and extroversive personality;
- Pro-active, should be a real hostess/master of the office;
- Excellent communication skills, team player;
- Attentive to details;
- A Get-Things-Done approach person;
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalation.Languages: Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English, native or fluent Spanish
What's in it for you
- Working in an international team of professionals on a full-time indefinite contract;
- Net salary transferred to the personal bank account;
- 23 working days of vacations paid per year;
- All labor law regulations followed;
- Private medical insurance after passing the trial period.
Client video presentation