Ciklum is looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join our team full-time in the United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
The role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a comfortable and attractive office (Shoreditch area) environment for our workforce, clients and guests, as well as assisting to Go-To-Market team, including Chief Commercial Officer. You’ll provide on-site support to ensure the overall effective running of the office, and facilitate the ability for the team to work effectively. You’ll develop processes, creating a log of how things get done in order to ensure ongoing efficient management, as well as administer local management of company assets and you’ll ensure the organisation of rooms and catering for UK based events, mainly in the shared office facility.
PA functions to Chief Commercial Officer and general assistance to GTM Team:
- Monitoring a reporting CCO’s email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of a CCO
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Organising and planning meetings. Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research, presentation or report that may require
- Various ad hoc requests
- Ordering supplies for office maintenance, controlling stock, coordinating cleaning and facilities in the office
- Managing relations with vendors (agreements, amendments, new arrangements etc. )
- Processing requests in the Service Desk system, if any
- Basic budgeting and reporting tasks
- Managing employee's requests regarding office infrastructure adjustments and upgrades
- Assets management
- Managing the incoming/outgoing correspondence and deliveries
- Assisting in scheduling and preparing meetings with clients and office events
- Meeting guests
- Welcoming clients, showing them around
- Managing new employee on-boarding
- Organizing submission of documents, reviewing visa applications and sets of documents
- Servicing Visa requests for visa application submitting in London
- Several years of experience as an executive assistant / office manager / team assistant
- Previous experience in a fast paced commercial environment (consulting industry as a preference) where process is not always in place
- A confident individual who can demonstrate that they take ownership of what’s needed and work in a team-spirited way with colleagues to ensure effective ways of working are in place.
- Experienced in working with management board, able to pre-empt and respond to their needs re office requirements
- A warm and pleasant manner, and a great brand ambassador when in contact with clients or guests
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise well
- Experienced in operating autonomously, making recommendations or decisions as needed
- Experienced in implementing and recording simple processes to ensure repeatable and easy ways of working
- It would be useful but is not essential for the successful candidate to have experience of working with remotely based international teams, building strong relationships to explain your local context and ensure great outcomes
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.