Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Office Manager / Facility administrator to join our fast-growing office in Lviv on a full-time basis.
In this role you will be a part of Facility and Administration team, having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in the same role in other offices of company in Ukraine, Belorussia, Pakistan, Poland, Spain, etc.
The role assumes to be coordinated by the Facility Manager and Branch Manager remotely, organizing and assuring suitable conditions for work.
- Managing all the office life-cycle activities (ordering office supplies, controlling cleaning services quality, etc.)
- Communicate with the Landlord and third party facility services
- Managing office supply providers, keeping track of contracts and orders
- Organize refurbishments, renovations and office moves
- Employees’ and clients’ support in daily activities
- Work with Service Now system, process office support requests
- Basic budgeting and reporting tasks
- Non-IT asset management
- Support events organization
- Support in business travel organization (visa issue support)
- Education – Bachelor or higher
- Experience with supporting office daily routine
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, Google suite, additional software is a plus)
- English – upper-intermediate written and spoken
- Client-oriented approach
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, pro-active
- Positive attitude
- Should be a real hostess/master of the office
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 24 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Client video presentation