Office Manager for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Office Manager to join our team in Kyiv and be part of Administrative and Facility Management Global team.
It is a position for young, energetic, self-organized and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Frontdesk maintenance
- Visitors reception, Calls distribution
- Couriers/post coordination & keeping the registers/checking Ciklum mail box distribution of the mails
- Coordination of suppliers and making sure office stock is sufficient
- Working with Service Desk system, processing Office support requests;
- Assistance to Facility Management Administrator and Branch manager
- Processing travel requests (visas, tickets)
- Support of international clients (arranging transfers, booking restaurants, other support)
- Education – higher
- Experience with supporting Office daily routine is a plus
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, additional software is a plus).
- English – advanced
- Client-oriented attitude
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, initiative
- Positive attitude
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Various technical seminars;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentationApply via site