Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Office Manager to join the London team on a full-time basis.
We are a small team based in the UK from where we engage with Clients for whom we provide IT development services. Many of our senior team are based in this office, or use it on a regular basis, including our Executive Team, but most of our operational workforce is based overseas, with administrative functions hubbed in our Kyiv office in Ukraine.
We are based in a hosted shared office facility, and need some additional office management support. Core hours will be 40 hours per week, 5 days per week, with start and finish time to be agreed as mutually convenient. There will be a need for some flexibility in working hours and days during peak periods, eg to provide on-site presence during key meetings including Executive Team presence, and during any peak project work (eg there is a pending office move within the same area).
The role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a comfortable and attractive office environment for our workforce, clients and guests, as well as assisting to Go-To-Market team, including Chief Commercial Officer. You’ll provide on-site support to ensure the overall effective running of the office, and facilitate the ability for the team to work effectively.
You’ll develop processes, creating a log of how things get done in order to ensure ongoing efficient management, as well as administer local management of company assets and you’ll ensure the organisation of rooms and catering for UK based events, mainly in the shared office facility.
PA functions to Chief Commercial Officer and general assistance to GTM Team:
- Monitoring a reporting CCO’s email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of a CCO
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Organising and planning meetings. Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research, presentation or report that may require
- Various ad hoc requests
- managing the incoming/outgoing correspondence and deliveries
- assisting in scheduling and preparing meetings with clients and office events
- meeting guests
- welcoming clients, showing them around
- managing new employees on-boarding
- gathering and passing requests from the colleagues
- ordering supplies for office maintenance, controlling stock, coordinating cleaning and facilities in the office including HS and fire safety
- managing relations with the Landlord and vendors (agreements, amendments, new arrangements etc. )
- processing requests in the Service Desk system, if any
- basic budgeting and reporting tasks
- managing employee’s requests regarding office infrastructure adjustments and upgrades
- assets management
- organizing submission of documents, reviewing visa applications and sets of documents
- servicing Visa requests for visa application submitting in London
- assisting on cooperation with hotels in London
- Service Desk system tickets management
- daily user support in terms of hardware/software issues
- cooperation with Procurement in terms of delivery and logistics
- cooperation with remote HelpDesk operators and IT partners for more complicated issues
- negotiation with IT service providers
- TOP management off-site IT Support (on demand)
- performing hardware/software inventories and keeping this information updated
- IT Stock management
- High education in management
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Previously experienced in a fast paced commercial environment where process is not always in place
- A confident individual who can demonstrate that they take ownership of what’s needed and work in a team-spirited way with colleagues to ensure effective ways of working are in place
- Experienced in working with management board, able to pre-empt and respond to their needs re office requirements
- A warm and pleasant manner, and a great brand ambassador when in contact with clients or guests
- An adept user of MS Office tools, including Excel. Confident in use of Google Docs and Video conferencing, with Zoom being our tool of choice
- Knowledge of Windows 10, MacOS, MS Office 2016-2019, Google Services
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- High level of communication is a must
- Able to multi-task and prioritise well
- Experienced in operating autonomously, making recommendations or decisions as needed
- Experienced in implementing and recording simple processes to ensure repeatable and easy ways of working
- It would be useful but is not essential for the successful candidate to have experience of working with remotely based international teams, building strong relationships to explain your local context and ensure great outcomes
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation