CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
The essence of our work at CoreTech requires that we move fast. That’s why we foster a culture of adaptability and speed that does not compromise on quality. We put our hearts in what we do. We know that’s the only way to excel, and that’s where we’ve headed.
CoreTech team strives for exceptionality. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in our work. We nurture a culture of trust and loyalty. We count on each other and work together, focused on our common goals. We’re fully dedicated to innovation both in our services to clients, and in the way CoreTech runs day-to-day.
We are getting more and more global since we have offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Kiev and Taipei.
Cutting-edge technology is only the beginning at CoreTech. Defined by our flexibility and fast integrations, our scalable, end-to-end solution is perfectly tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
We hire only the best in the industry, and if we recognize the talent and ambition, we provide a greenhouse for growth and success.
On behalf of CoreTech, Ciklum is looking for Office Manager / Office Administrator to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- You are the first face employees are likely to see each day so a friendly manner is essential. Your job includes reporting, data entry and keeping track of visitors as well as answering phone calls.
- Your role here is indispensable as you will help the company office run smoothly. It is a role that involves setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, be in charge of bookkeeping, logistics, maintenance and facility handling.
- Supporting the company’s top executives and employees, with in depth communication with Office Manager in Sofia, HR and Finance Departments.
- Managing the stock levels of office supplies, and order new when necessary
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Managing office budget
- Providing general support and assistance to operational manger, direct manager, HR, accounting and company employees/guests
- Dealing with correspondence and negotiation with external providers and suppliers
- Preparing, monitoring and analyzing excel tables for different administrative purposes
What do you need in order to be part of CoreTech’s story:
- Proven experience in providing office administrative services to technology companies
- Previous experience as an Office Assistant
- Excellent English skills, ability to prepare and handle high quality and professional materials in English
- Ability to work well under low supervision and to initiate and progress various activities and tasks in an independent way
- Discretion and trustworthiness in terms of highly confidential information
- An expert knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Very good organizational skills, able to prioritize under pressure, do follow-ups
- At least 1-2 years prior experience on a similar position in an international company
- Proactive, ready to help and support others’ work
- Communication skills – interactive, helpful and friendly
- Diligent and loyal, quick and effective, responsible, with a “can-do” attitude
- Extremely organized with high attention to details
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions