Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Operations Support specialist to join our office in Kyiv.
Operations excellence role requiring strong analytical, process, communication and organizational skills.
- Preparing, sharing and presenting business analytics and reports (Ciklum Digital Utilization actual and forecast, Revenue, Costs, Gross Margin)
- Acting as pivotal point of Ciklum Digital business operations (weekly closing in Kimble)
- Managing the Invoicing process on a monthly basis; transferring invoices to Navision Acting as first-line Kimble support for Agile Delivery, Engineering and Product teams
- Preparing requests and supporting receipt of additional payments (overtime and travel)
- Being the center of discipline and accuracy about time logging in Kimble
- Preparing Navision requests for freelancers salary payments
- Coordinating project management activities for smaller projects/assignments
- Setting up and managing assignment of Ciklum Digital resources to internal projects and activities
- Preparing ad-hoc analytics and reports for Ciklum Digital management
- Preparing inputs and calculations for Budget process
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc analysis of presales activities and Ciklum Digital pipeline
- Participation in preparation of presales materials and proposals
- Financial and business process background
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of, and experience in, professional services automation and time tracking software
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation