Ciklum is looking for a Payroll Accountant to join our team in the Czech Republic.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled and detail-oriented payroll accountant to join our HR team. As a payroll accountant, you will play a key role in ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing for our employees. You will work with various departments to manage payroll, handle tax matters and ensure compliance with relevant regulations. Start date: ASAP.
- Complex processing of payroll accounting (calculation of taxes, social and health insurance and other necessary data, including sick leave and obstacles to work)
- Checking employee attendance
- Processing of foreclosures, insolvency and other deductions (currently we have no foreclosures and they are rather exceptional for us)
- Preparation of monthly payroll and reports
- Preparation and issuance of a certificate of income
- Processing of the annual income tax statement
- Communication with the authorities (health insurance companies, ČSSZ, FÚ, etc.)
We would like to do it by the end of 2023, or what awaits you:
- Setting up Helios accounting software for payroll accounting for the Czech and Slovak Republic
- Close cooperation with external partners, such as PC help for the Czech Republic and Ekofin for the Slovak Republic, in order to take over the payroll
- Keeping records of the growing number of employees
What you can expect in 2024:
- You will fully take on the comprehensive management of the payroll for the Czech and Slovak Republic (approx. 85 employees in Slovakia and 215 in the Czech Republic)
- You will work with authorities and health insurance companies to ensure compliance with all necessary administrative processes
- You will cooperate with other departments in the company, providing support in the field of payroll matters
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Experience with payroll accounting for the Czech and Slovak Republics
- Ability to communicate effectively with government institutions and health insurance companies
- Careful processing of a complex payroll, including the calculation of taxes, social and health insurance and other related data
- Experience with employee attendance system
- Ability to prepare monthly payroll and detailed reports
- Experience in preparing and issuing proof of income
- Knowledge of processing the annual income tax statement
Please note that we do not provide VISA sponsorship or relocation.
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at intermediate level.
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs
- Development as a mindset: feel free to participate in building an IT community in your country (Czechitas workshops, lectures on universities, local DevTalk meetups etc.)
during working time. Regular annual performance reviews with your manager will help you keep the right growth focus
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops) and external (international conferences, our formats of knowledge sharing)
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in one of our offices in Prague, Bratislava, Zlin, Hradec Králové or Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. We offer more than 120 projects you can rotate between: we work with top-notch technologies for international clients (Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Austria etc.) in
various domains (banking, health care, e-commerce, construction, logistics etc.)
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Czech Republic, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Czech Republic and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.