People Partner for Ciklum (Dnipro)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful People Partner to join our team in Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for high level HR professionals, who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic team.
- Working with Clients and Teams on improving quality of cooperation and account performance via holding Team Review Process (engagement surveys, performance appraisal, compensation review) for the teams, provide input to the client;
- Equip the clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their teams; Provide individual/team training/ coaching as required;
- Drive, influence, advise and support cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency;
- Assist in customizing of HR procedures and policies, and ensure they are followed by employees and the clients;
- Provide support to clients and PMs on the research, design and development of HR initiatives;
- Provide quick response to complaints, issues from PMs, clients, employees providing short-term and long-term solutions for fix;
- Responds to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complains, expectations, creating solutions to employees challenges.
- 3+ years in HR consulting or 3+ years in internal HR ;
- Has successful experience in working with multinational clients;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities ;
- Great desire to work with people ;
- Excellent command of English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues).
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full time employment.
Client video presentationApply via site