Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for driven and successful People Partner to join our team in Lviv office.
We seek high level HR professionals, who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic team of the overall 30 people. Within a large Ciklum family we are a team of talented People Partners of different levels and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Provide full scope of HR retention service to the clients and teams, including: developing and advising on motivation programs, individual/team retention tools, Comp&Ben, Training & Education strategies etc.
- Hold satisfaction surveys and performance appraisal process for the teams
- Equip the clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, career management etc.
- Conducting performance evaluation and development interviews with employees
- Working with Clients and Teams on improving quality of cooperation and business unit performance
- Provide individual/team training/coaching as required
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth
- Ensure HR procedures and policies are followed by employees
- Provide personal support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives
- 4+ years in HR consulting or 3+ years in internal HR
- Has successful experience in working with multinational clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Great desire to work with people
- Excellent command of English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues)
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full time employment
Client video presentation