Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful People Partner to join our team in Kyiv office.
We are inviting high level HR professionals to join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic team of the overall 25 People partners in Ukraine, 11 of them working in Kyiv office. Within a large Ciklum family we are a team of talented People Partners of different levels and background. We share values of mutual trust, excellence, transparency and initiative.
- Provide full scope of HR service to the clients and teams, including: developing and advising on motivation programs, engagement and care programmes, individual/team retention tools, reward policy, training & development strategies, talent management programmes
- Coach line management on people matters and provide daily HR guidance to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Equip the clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, career management etc
- Support existing performance evaluation process or helping tailor one from scratch
- Hold development interviews with employees upon request or in case of evolving retention risk
- Work with Clients and Teams on improving quality of cooperation and business unit performance
- Provide individual/team training/coaching as required
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people process and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth
- Ensure HR procedures and policies are followed by employees
- Provide personal support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives
- 2+ years in HR
- Successful experience in working with multinational environment and solid cultural intelligence acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Love to MS Office tool that help being efficient in work (Excel, PowerPoint)
- High excel proficiency (you should be able to create excel analytical reports quickly)
- Great desire to work with people
- Strong customer focus
- High level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Proficient English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues)
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation