Performance QA Engineer for Thomas Cook (Kyiv)
The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, we are looking for Performance QA Engineer (Lead, in perspective) to join and lead Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Building Shared Performance QA Services for Thomas Cook Group, which includes:
- Defining of Technical strategy of load testing services development.
- Choosing load testing tools vendors and conducting the corresponding prove of value for them.
- Building internal Load and performance Testing Framework satisfying requirements of all Thomas Cook projects.
- Integrating performance testing solutions into cloud infrastructure and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Building, managing and leading performance testing team (1-3 people).
- Service different Thomas Cook projects with Load testing:
- Work with business and IT teams to determine and capture performance requirements.
- Manage Load testing projects estimation and project assignment process.
- Conduct load testing preparation, script implementation and execution activities.
- Analyze and report load testing results. Make release readiness conclusions.
- Lead estimation process, testing, coordination and status reporting for performance testing projects/efforts.
- Assure on time service delivery.
- Lead Performance QA Guild:
- Providing technical guidance and Knowledge sharing for different teams. Build the corresponding communication channels.
- Assure awareness of and alignment with new Trends.
- Introduce and support performance testing best practices in planning, design, development, testing.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Degree in a similar field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with performance/load, volume, and scalability testing.
- Extensive experience in analyzing statistics of performance monitoring tools.
- Good understanding of performance testing concepts, methodologies and standards.
- Good ability to plan performance testing activities.
- Highly skilled in one load generation tools such as JMeter and some experience in other load testing tools like Gatling, Neoload, Tzung, Locust, LoadRunner or others.
- Working knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance web performance measures.
- Expert with monitoring tools such as HP diagnostics/Dynatrace/New Relic, Kibana, AppDynamics, Graphite, Grafana, etc.
- An understanding of protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, WebSockets, and client custom protocols.
- Strong Knowledge of OOP principles and scripting languages like Python, etc.
- Cloud Services Experience. UNIX experience.
- Practical experience with Fiddler, Wireshark or other sniffers.
- Ability to set up and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins.
- Experience with VCS (Git, SVN etc.).
- Upper intermediate spoken and written English.
- Working with client side performance tools.
- People management experience.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills coupled with a detail-oriented approach to testing and ability to work collaboratively to resolve problems.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentationApply via site