Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for bright, ambitious and professional Personal Assistant to Chief Delivery Officer to join our team in Kyiv office.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and professional manner with successful track record and experience of organizing and prioritizing a demanding workload and day to day administration
- As a Personal Assistant you will provide a high quality, professional PA services for Chief Delivery Officer.
- You will maintain exceptional standards in document preparation and enhancement.
- You will support in diary management, arrangement and co-ordination of meetings
- You will distribute and communicate accurate and timely information, including but not limited to minutes, procedures and agreements.
- You will be a professional point of contact for the relevant Heads of the Departments.
- You will demonstrate the ability to respond to complex requests on behalf of CDO and work independently with little or no day to day direction required.
- You will be undertaking discrete and ad hoc projects and research.
- Proven experience of providing full PA/administrative support to senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to priorities workload, plan ahead and multi-task
- Good time management, pro-activity, flexibility and attention to detail working to the highest standards of accuracy and presentation
- Delivery and results focused
- High level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Solid experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent English is a must
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment with big variety of interesting tasks
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company with Danish management (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full time employment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation