Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Personal Assistant to Chief Sales and Product Officer role located in Kyiv office.
Successful candidate should be comfortable with working in high-pressure and high – demand environment where accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail are essential, demonstrate excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with people at all levels including C-Level executives and clients.
Ultimately, the role of a Personal Assistant can be extremely broad and vary on a day-to-day basis. Standard job responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Monitoring a reporting CSPO’s email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of a CSPO
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Organising and planning meetings. Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research, presentation or report that may require
- Various ad hoc requests
- Proven experience of providing full PA/administrative support to senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to priorities workload, plan ahead and multi-task
- Good time management, pro-activity, flexibility and attention to detail working to the highest standards of accuracy and presentation
- Delivery and results focused
- Solid experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent English is a must
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment with big variety of interesting tasks
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm and friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation