On behalf of Densou, Ciklum is looking for a PHP Developer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Densou (densou.dk) started five years ago and has been very influential in the European advertising technology scene by working with some of the biggest advertisers such as Volkswagen and publishers such as The Guardian. Today we have 20 employees, 4 of them developers who are building applications that are transacting more than a million euros a month. We have won numerous international awards.
Become a developer for Denmark’s biggest adtech startup and work with modern PHP programming.
We want to be less smart than you. We don’t want to tell you what to do. We want you to be part of our great team and make decisions. If you have the skills and the motivation to be great, we have the job and the salary to match.
- Understand our Product Manager’s commercial requests, translate those feature requests into working applications;
- Develop and maintain several project with Laravel, PhalconPHP and Symfony.
- Work with integrations into systems such as Adform, Google DFP, Facebook, Salesforce and Stripe;
- Develop applications that is used constantly, with no/few errors/downtime.
- Experience in working across distributed onsite and offshore teams;
- Write clean, well-designed code, that is easy to maintain and that you are proud of;
- Be able to identify which language or tool is best suited for a given problem.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases using modern tools; You should prefer migrations over a SQL statement.
- Proven software development experience in PHP and modern PHP-based frameworks;
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to follow company best practices;
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
- Knowledge about different types of testing.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience with working with containerized applications.
- You have worked in the area of online advertising, RTB and/or search engines;
- You have written against API economies where transaction correctness is business critical;
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development and Domain Driven Design.
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Prefers writing things down, holding people to deadlines and is proud of keeping structure and order;
- Documenting code and general functionality;
- Is comfortable working in an environment with joking and having fun while being professional.
What's in it for you
- See your products being adapted, used, tested and even receiving feedback directly from the end customer;
- Working with the biggest brands in Europe and become an expert in one of the fastest growing markets in the world;
- Company paid travels to Denmark every third or fourth month with one stay-over;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.