JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for PHP Developer/WebMaster for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
EAT.ch is established online takeaway market leaders in Switzerland. EAT.ch future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group. Our engineering team is responsible for delivering all the changes to EAT.ch high-transactional platform and has a complete feature ownership all the way from initial technical design to ensuring they operate successfully in production at peak times.
- Web Development and maintenance of our partner’s e-commerce, blog, landings
- Implement product designs by programming in a variety of languages and using a variety of technologies
- Responsible for On-page SEO, launch and update of landing pages.
- Run A/B Testing
- Be responsible for adding, updating the Schema for our pages and emails (schema.org)
- Integration Internet Booking Engine, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager Settings, Search Console and other Marketing partners
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Apply configuration management, version control, best practices and standards
- Research and evaluate the latest software technologies (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Communicate status to team members and manager
- Communicate with both internal and external clients to ensure delivered code is properly delivered and documented
- Assist Professional Services/Support staff as required with complex investigations of technical issues
- 3+ years Strong knowledge PHP
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Experience operating CMS (WordPress, Drupal, MCMS).
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Pro-active and able to prioritize, meet deadlines and deliver consistently well under pressure
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 2+ years working in a Linux environment
- 1+ year Experience of a JS with a production-ready application (e.g. Vue, Angular, React)
- Experience of working with responsive layout
- Familiarity with web standards
- Experience with Sass or Less.
- NPM, webpack
SEO & Analytics
- Knowledge of current digital trends and best practice
- Working knowledge of current SEO practices and principles
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and CRO tools such as (Ex: Optimizely, ClickTale, MouseFlow etc)
- Understanding google’s projects for PageSpeed and AMP.
- Experience working in an E-commerce company.
- Experience in writing automation tests (PHPUnit/Selenium)
- Experience with frameworks such as Laravel/Symfony
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentation