PHP Magento Developer for Ciklum Solutions Magento Team (Kharkiv)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Magento Team, we are looking for a strong PHP Magento Developer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
New Omni Channel commerce platform, based on Magento 2 EE, allows to sell telecommunication products (mobile, tablets) together with contracts and apply discounts based on chosen options.
- Magento 2 platform customization
- New feature development
- Integrations between Magento 2 and 3rd Party Products
- 3+ years of PHP and MySQL experience
- 3+ years of working experience with Magento 1
- 0,5+ years of working experience with Magento 2
- Familiarity with Xdebug or Zend Debugger.
- Experience in API integration Web services
- Good knowledge and understanding of OOP and basic design patterns used in Magento (DI, Interceptor, MVC, Singleton, Factory, LazyLoad, Observer, e.t.c.)
- Familiarity with PHP Standards Recommendations (PSR 1 & 2)
- Working experience in using PHP Code Sniffer & Mess Detector
- Working experience in creation of PhpUnit tests.
- Good experience with VCS (git)
- Experience in UNIX systems on a user level
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience with Magento Enterprise Edition
- Magento 1 Certified Developer certificate
- MagentoU: Core Principles for Theming in Magento 2 course certificate
- MagentoU: Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development course certificate
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Experience in using Docker
- Working experience with SOLR, Redis, Nginx
- Self-management at high level
- Good team player
- Good ability to learn
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.