Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio equipment. It is owned by GN Audio, which is part of GN Group. Jabra engineers, manufactures and markets wireless, true wireless and corded headphones for consumers and enterprises.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Group operates in more than 100 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN Group today has more than 6,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). At GN Group believe in the power of sound to transform people’s lives.
Read more on https://www.gn.com/
On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a Platform Technical Consultant to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
At GN Audio we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions and deliver high-tech audio solutions to call centers and offices through our Jabra, BlueParrott & PanaCast brands. To help us get that message out into the world, you will join the Global CRM & Partner Services Team within the Digital Business Development department, dedicated to managing and developing every aspect of world-class customer relationship and partner programs.
We expect that you have experience with larger business applications, have been working with Scrum, and you must have a good, relevant education to support your skills, as well as upper-intermediate written and spoken English level. You will be part of multinational distributed development team in UA, DK and US focusing on large complex business applications with multiple integrations.
As Platform Technical Consultant in our CRM & Partner Services Team, it is your primary responsibility to configure and administrate new partner portal and related system integrations, including help business with content structure. Establish links and flow of information on and between assets. Create, update and generate reports from platform. Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues around programs developed in the platform, for example, Deal registration, Special Pricing, Authorization and many others. Provide needed integration to other systems (MS Dynamics CRM, Brain Shark, Single Sign On, Data Lakes/Warehouse) and tools that provide data to and from platform. Maintain accurate access privileges for groups and individuals.
The aim is continuously improving product quality, your personal skills and development, engage with your colleagues in ensuring stable, efficient, and flexible IT Services for all the different user groups.
You bring a minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in from working with enterprise solutions, and you have experience in configuring large enterprise systems.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values: Listen, Challenge, and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contribute positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve the utmost efficiency.
- Manage several complex and converging platforms, processes and workflows
- Collaborate internally with Product Owner & Solution Architect on estimates, schedules & deliverables from external vendor(s)
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the needed development, upgrades, maintenance, and support
- Track, compile, and analyze platform usage
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing platform revision
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness
- Verify issues such as system integration, performance, and system security on a regular schedule or after any major program modifications
- Review or update content(s) or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools
- Work agile and follow the SCRUM principles
- 1-4 years of relevant experience working with digital content development and/or website production (within B2B, IT or Telecom an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in related field
- Webinfinity Content Management Systems (CMS) and Portal
- MS Dynamics CRM
- BrainShark or any other Learning Management Systems
- MS Azure AD B2C
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues, stakeholders, and vendors
- You have upper intermediate or above English and are confident enough to work in cross culture environment
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are self-motivated person with ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development great products – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly, and competent colleagues
- Business trips to HQ in relation to projects and training activities
- Medical Insurance after trial period
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation