Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join the Ciklum Information Technology team for a 6 months fixed term contract.
The Ciklum IT Department is continuing its mission to ensure Ciklum remains a progressive, data-driven, digitised business. Our ambitious, exec-backed IT Strategy is delivered by a well-funded portfolio of business and IT programs, projects and products that span the organization from front-to-back. Our way of working within the IT Department is also transforming to deepen and maximise our architecture-driven approach, engineering excellence and to productise our IT solutions. Given our engineering capability, we harness both custom-built and SaaS solutions, choosing the right solution for each situation. The goal is to make sure that Ciklum is responsive to the immediate business needs and the changing business climate by being supplemented with the best IT tools and enablers.
Within the Ciklum IT Department, the Project Management Office acts as the hub for all information relating to project and portfolio management. The PMO also supports IT governance by introducing PPM guidelines and best practices and encouraging their adoption across the organization. The incumbent will have a proven track record within a medium/large enterprise PMO, focusing on IT or technology departments.
The PMO Analyst will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the Project Management Office function including administration, reporting, governance, control, continuous improvement and project audit. The person will be responsible for managing and improving the IT portfolio of initiatives and its associated governance processes. He/She acts as an advisor to IT leaders on Project Portfolio Management and reports to the Projects & Governance Lead.
- Primary point of contact, correspondence and action for the PMO team
- Ensure that all PMO projects and programs are in JIRA using its functionality in full including the BigPicture plug-in for project and portfolio management
- Making sure that project management needs are met in JIRA and knowledge of the tool for running projects is continuously developed and applied on IT projects
- Support the corporate portfolio of projects and their composite Programs and Projects in execution including:
- Measurement of progress and trends through high quality analysis to provide insight to the programme, project or portfolio management team
- Analyse project and portfolio data, develop metrics & benchmarks, and provide insightful reporting to support management decisions
- Ensure a rigorous follow-up of all initiatives and their compliance with data quality and governance standards
- Identification of governance control issues
- Identification of portfolio risks and issues
- Assurance of project and programme plans, progress reporting, budget controls, risk and issue management, resource allocation and usage, change management, dependency management
- Establishment of a project management methodology, framework and approach including gating controls, and their control and oversight
- Support processes and standards documentation activities in a centralized PMO knowledge base
- Provision of insight into project health, status and progress through deliverable tracking and audit
- Provide information to the Project Management Office on demand, financial, service, project delivery can be aggregated to the enterprise level. Assist project managers with invoicing processes for third party service providers
- Assist in the implementation and embedding of process, methods and best practice into delivery activities for the function including project management, financial management, resource management etc
- The project deliverables are completed to the expected level of quality within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off
- Track value delivery on projects and programs together with project managers to make sure that value delivered and outcomes generated are clearly visible and communicated across all our projects to all stakeholders
- Guide the project and portfolio planning function including
- Making sure that projects and programs are aligned with the IT strategy and corporate needs
- Acts as a liaison between business departments and IT by educating stakeholders about planning practices and regularly identifying areas for improvement
- Key contributor to the continuous improvement of the project and portfolio management framework and methodology for running projects and programs within the PMO portfolio and for the wider business
- Encourage PPM maturity by coaching and influencing the IT Management community
- Uses a defined process for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the likelihood of occurrence and the impact on the business, putting mitigation actions in place
- Control of governance checks for change requests through the established Change Advisory Board and for architecture reviews through the established Architecture Review Board
- Management and tracking of third party vendor relationships in terms of scheduled QBRs and making sure that Ciklum are fully using the contracted services that are to be provided by the third party vendor across all of our projects and initiatives
- Position the PMO as a trusted partner by striving for excellence and communicating with conviction
- Lead small projects in partnership with other teams, as needed
- Degree at university level
- English language skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- 4+ years of experience, including demonstrated project management and financial management experience
- End-to-End understanding of the IT lifecycle (pipeline, resource, demand, project delivery, financial)
- Experience in end-to-end financial management – plan, forecast, actual – at function, portfolio and program/project levels
- Project delivery experience in a recognized IT PMO function
- Experience working in a global IT environment
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence for project management
- Business Analytic skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Outstanding self-management, influence management, information presentation and interpersonal, communication
- Proven experience in process development and process workflows
- Team management experience
- Problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Technical background is a big plus
He/She will need superior analytical skills to identify issues and opportunities in the IT portfolio, and an aptitude for solving complex problems quickly and effectively. A keen eye for detail and a passion for quality is essential. Great communication skills will be required to positively influence and lead the organization towards maturity.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- State of the art, cool, office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation