Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
A career within Ciklum Project Portfolio Management IT consultancy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short-term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation’s business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As a Portfolio Management Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations for all aspects of the IT Portfolio operational support and delivery of work products
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop PM solutions
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in financial analysis, budget, activity based costing
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Advanced Knowledge of technology strategy & roadmap definition
- Solid understanding of resource planning, project management, business analysis and software testing disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Experience in IT portfolio analysis
- Prior professional services or consulting experience
- Cost accounting/cost allocation experience
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 30-person competitive and strong Global Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation