Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum searching for a highly motivated and disciplined Portfolio, VP with experience growing and managing a team as well as selling and at a strategic C- Level in a fast paced enterprise business environment to Mid to Large companies in the region. This is a true player/manager role.
Successful candidates must be able to penetrate companies within Ciklum’s target groups on top and upper management levels. Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support). You bring a demonstrable track record of originating and closing large engagements.
- Generating new business opportunities and strategies to continue to fuel the Ciklum Growth globally
- Driving the continued growth and success of the existing sales and marketing team
- Creating, prioritizing and managing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Researching and building new and existing account relationships at a C level
- Conducting high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts as well as supporting the sales organization in these meetings
- Evangelizing Ciklum through events and seminars
- Achieving quarterly quotas
- At least 15 years of experience directly selling to this target market
- Be able to lead and direct an account and sales team in a complex sales cycle
- Excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to create a financial business case and present ROI back to customers and prospects
- P and L responsibility
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum proposition, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executive
- Experience selling in the Nearshore model a big plus
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, self-motivated, sales-oriented and experienced
- Humor, patience and a “cut to the chase” attitude
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, mature enough to take responsibility
- Acting as a team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Passionate about technology, digital innovations, new economy, disruptive business models
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a competitive and strong international sales team
- Being part of a fast-growing global organization
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Training opportunities and self-development for proactive career progression
- Independence & self-organization
Client video presentation