Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a full time Pre-Sales Coordinator to join Kyiv Team.
This role will facilitate and drive quick processing of projects on the pre-sales stage within Delivery Region/Country. Pre-Sales Coordinator will closely interact with more than 20 senior stakeholders, working at pace and in multiple systems – will structure process, track progress in Jira and drive timely allocation of delivery managers and subject matter experts on those activities.
Act as a single point of contact for inflight deals and projects (in the region) for internal Stakeholders across the organisation (incl. Delivery, Global Workforce Management, Go to Market).
Duties will include:
- Proactively seek clarification from all Stakeholders
- Check the details of requests and ensure that they are consistently understood by all parties
- Triage requests to the appropriate person/people; e.g. contact Resourcing & Line Managers (CoE leads) for new projects’ support
- Monitor progress and drive relevant parties taking action
- Escalate on behalf of region for hot/problematic areas
- Make active contact with relevant contact points in Delivery and brief them, on-board and coordinate first interaction with GTM team
- Provide clarity on actions that will be taken and dates
- Follow up with internal Stakeholders
- Hand off to a Delivery Manager when appropriate
- Maintain status for the region where each item triaged is in the process
- Works with Sales and Delivery Operations to ensure there is a regional view of key metrics
- Ensure all core systems are updated as appropriate
- At least 2 years experience in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline oriented environment
- High level understanding of key roles and responsibilities in Software Development lifecycle
- A deadline/results orientation and extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to identify and manage stakeholders expectations
- An excellent level of computer literacy, numeracy, and experience in G-Suite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
- Confident communicator at all stakeholder levels
- Fluent English
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation