On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for Principal Engineer (Node.js) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company. Backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank and Santander.
PayKey enables banks to bring financial services to customers’ daily social and messaging interactions. PayKey’s solution is already live with over 20 leading banks globally, including HSBC, Standard Chartered, Unicredit, among others.
PayKey is now starting to work on a new and exciting product – Wages On-Demand. With PayKey’s Wages On-Demand, banks will be able to finance employees wages, on-demand, for work that has already been completed, without the need to go through loan approval procedures, thus eliminating complex underwriting and collection processes.
Paykey is growing and looking for a passionate, technical leader to join our R&D team and take an active part in the creation of our next gen platform.
Technical leader who is passionate about new top technologies. Excited to plan and build platforms from scratch and to see them materialized. You are an executioner that is custom to working in a fast paced environment.
- Take an active role in the design of a new and exciting platform
- Lead core services design and development
- Be part of technology stack selection
- Write high-quality and critical code in NodeJS and Java
- Mentor and lead other members in your team
- Experience of at least 8 years of backend development
- Expertise in AWS cloud platform (micro-services and serverless architectures)
- Expertise in building container applications using Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with database platforms including: Cassandra, Redis, MySQL (or similar databases of popular cloud solutions)
- Excellent knowledge of code build and testing technologies and CI/CD concepts and implementations – ideally including Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering or IDF technological unit graduate
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client