Process and Project Management Consultant for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Process and Project Management Consultant to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Ciklum administration dealing with the clients and dedicated teams onsite on the highest level.
- Involvement in clients’ teams startup (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Evangelization and injection of development best practices (tools, processes, people management), knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients
- On demand consulting/coaching/training for project managers, team leads, scrum masters in various Ciklum teams
- Driving the local PM Community and work at increasing managerial and business competence level
- Win-win crisis management – transforming management issues in teams to business growth opportunities
- Cooperating closely with Client Service Manager(s) and Retention Consultants
- 5 years of Project/Program Management experience (successful track record of project deliveries)
- Experience in managing multiple teams (experience with distributed teams is a plus)
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Good knowledge of agile mindset and practical experience with agile methodologies (scrum, kanban, etc)
- Good business understanding (market place, time-to-market, etc.)
- Experience in managing managers
- Certified SCRUM master or similar
- Fluent in English
- Strong technical and/or it management background
- Extensive knowledge in QA area
- PMP certification
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities
- Proactive, self-starter, opportunity driven, ambitious
- GTD person with a good sense of ownership
- Able to drive and deliver, under-promising and over-delivering approach
- Outgoing, sales oriented, with great interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site