Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is currently looking to fulfil a Procurement Contracts Coordinator role to join a high pace working environment. The primary role will be to support Ciklum’s Procurement team with a variety of tasks and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. The person in this role will be part of the Procurement team, and will be working in close communication with our Legal, Finance and Compliance departments as well as Vendors and Suppliers.
- Assist in collation of approvals and feedback from internal departments
- Arranging and facilitating negotiations on contract T&C with internal departments and Suppliers
- Ensuring correct administration of approvals and signings in different IT systems (Navision, Jira, DocuSign)
- Administration of Contract Management process
- Ad hoc support for Sourcing and Purchasing Teams within the department
- Updating/checking of contract data currently in Navision system of already contracted Suppliers information to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Adhoc system reporting of Contracts
- Assist with incoming queries from across the business
- Maintain/update library of standardised agreement templates, FAQs, etc
- Work experience 1 years in a similar support role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Confident communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Good MS Office knowledge and skills. Confident Excel user is a must.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and passionate person
- Customer oriented
- High level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Proactive and go-getter personality with the ability to take initiative
- Organized and methodical approach to work
- Able to take direction and work towards deadlines
- Desire to learn and develop
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation