Ciklum is looking for a Procurement Sourcing Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis.
As the Procurement Sourcing Specialist you’ll be a part of a Procurement Team, responsible for sourcing goods and services and managing suppliers. You’ll perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for the best deals and ensures the best company funds utilization.
The role covers all Ciklum locations in all countries.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Contract selected suppliers, following Ciklum procurement policy and procedures
- Control on all the necessary approval levels passing through in suppliers’ selection, contracting and procurement activity related orders payments processes
- Perform ongoing and regressive payments analysis for compliance to corresponding contracts and company needs and policies
- Participate in developing, leading and executing procurement strategies
- 1+ year of related work experience
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk
- A stickler for details and compliance
- Good investigative/research skills
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Working internationally and gaining a multicultural experience
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions