Keywee helps the world’s best storytellers, like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull, to use the latest breakthroughs in machine learning and data science to help their content realize its potential. Our platform offers a new approach to content creation, distribution, and performance measurement by infusing content with data. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable start-up since its inception.
Keywee was founded in 2013 and quickly grew to serve hundreds of the world’s top content creators. We are fortunate to work with iconic publishing brands and digital natives like Conde Nast, AOL, Slate, The New Yorker, The Guardian, and New York Magazine. We are headquartered in Manhattan, Tel Aviv, and London.
Keywee fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but really, we’re just getting started. As a Senior Software Engineers you will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our work within your respective domain. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute various projects. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s future, and have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
On behalf of KeyWee, Ciklum is looking for a Product Designer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Lead user experience research, speaking to customers and stakeholders to learn about their needs and translate them into insights
- Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences
- Challenge and validate design decisions through research
- Work hand in hand with product managers and developers throughout the discovery, design and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to continuously improve what we do and ensure our customer experience is the greatest it can be
- Improve customer experience with every interaction
- 3+ years of proven experience in SaaS product design, preferably B2B web applications — must
- Strong portfolio — must
- Proficiency in wireframes, prototyping, and UX software
- Proficiency in Figma
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and conversational English
- Strong UI skills
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Knowledge in front-end development
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value
- Strive to write clean code, continuously refactor and improve existing code
- Working well autonomously and as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Workstation configuration upon employee request
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard