On behalf of Anyword, Ciklum is looking for a Product Designer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Anyword is an AI text generation platform for marketers.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Anyword’s artificial intelligence models are capable of analyzing text and understanding its intent and ideal audience. As a result, we can now generate and optimize highly effective marketing language that delivers results.
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a seasoned product designer with a passion for finding solutions that help users succeed. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is skilled at each stage of the design process — from research to execution.
You will be working on an exciting, truly innovative product, and will have a significant part in shaping it for success.
- Lead user experience research, speaking to customers and stakeholders to learn about their needs and translate them into insights
- Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences
- Challenge and validate design decisions through research
- Work hand in hand with product managers and developers throughout the discovery, design and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to continuously improve what we do and ensure our customer experience is the greatest it can be
- Improve customer experience with every interaction
- 3+ years of proven experience in SaaS product design, preferably B2B web applications — must
- Strong portfolio — must
- Proficiency in wireframes, prototyping, and UX software
- Proficiency in Figma
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and conversational English
- Strong UI skills
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Knowledge in front-end development
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value
- Strive to write clean code, continuously refactor and improve existing code
- Working well autonomously and as part of a team
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Workstation configuration upon employee request
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard