Ciklum is looking for a Product Director to join our team full-time in the UK.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Product Director, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of growing a Product Management practice in the technology industry.
As Product Director, you will be a leader in the Product Management team who influences the vision and strategy for the global function, in addition to being responsible for the Product Management team and Product Management clients in your local market.
This role will lead a local market product team in the UK and will report directly to the Global head of Customer Experience. This role will become the Product SME for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance clients (BFSI)
- Acting as a strategic leader within the global Product Management team, collaborating with the head of Customer Experience the global vision and strategy for the Product Management practice at Ciklum
- Acting as a thought leader and SME to support our Go to Market and Sales teams with the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance vertical (BFSI)
- Ensure results of the Product Management team are communicated internally and recognized in the global arena; driving educational and knowledge-sharing events
- Creating a thought leadership strategy and creating Ciklum’s point of view in your area of specialism; expanding and advancing Ciklum’s product content library, templates, and artefacts
- Formal line management responsibilities of the Product Managers that directly report into you, including:
- Setting and being accountable for team performance metrics and KPIs
- Representing your direct reports in the formal annual performance management process
- Active mentorship and career coaching of the Product Managers in your local market
- Creating an inclusive, motivating environment where your team feels empowered and excited to come to work
Client Facing Responsibilities
- Assuming the role of a strategic partner across the portfolio of clients that are working with our Product Managers in the UK market, specifically within our BFSI Vertical
- Working closely with clients at a strategic level to help them create:
- Product Visions and Product Strategies
- Product-led delivery models and product operating models
- Product analytics and performance measurement frameworks
- Product Discovery methods and processes
- Platform & marketplace specific strategies, monetization techniques, and scalability roadmaps
- Support GTM bid teams in product-centric presales in the UK market with BFSI clients, provided one’s personal and team capacity
- IT industry experience, clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks: Scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks such as SAFe or Spotify will be a plus
- Plenty of practical Product Manager experience in either fast growth, post-series-A companies or enterprises
- Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Extensive knowledge of Product Management and Business Analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA; Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear and attainable goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- History of working credibly with senior stakeholders and business executives
- Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm in a fast-paced environment or escalating issues
- Outstanding verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
- Proven experience working with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
- Utilizes all aspects of emotional intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others
- Excellent relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively with external and internal clients
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business acumen needed to help stakeholders understand how to apply complex technical concepts
- Excellent management skills coupled with exceptional judgement and tact
- Passionate, committed and determined
- Experience in leading virtual global teams, reviewing performance and coaching to grow team members to their full potential
- Performance management – manage individuals and groups, set performance targets, monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria
What's in it for you
- Being part of the leadership team in a rapidly growing multi-hundred million dollar technology company
- Working with some of the world’s most iconic blue-chip companies, building products at the centre of their strategies
- Working with industry-leading minds across Product, Architecture, Design and Engineering
- Driving adoption of best-in-class product methodologies, tools and collaboration methods
- The opportunity to build and lead an on-shore Product team from scratch
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.