Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Product Manager, FinTech to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for ambitious Product Managers with a passion for FinTech and able to work effectively in ambiguity to lead one of our FinTech products. As FinTech Product manager, you are the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation. Using your experience in product management, you collaborate with amazing colleagues of all disciplines in cross-functional teams to develop our new digital products. We have a robust product team which crafts seamless experiences for users. You are responsible for product ideation, planning, requirement gathering, prioritizing, defining the product vision, creating roadmaps and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver outcompeting products. The FinTech Product Manager is a position with high visibility and potential for growth.
The Ciklum Product Development team’s purpose is to create & develop relevant, captivating products that customers can only get from Ciklum. One of the focus areas for the Product Development team is creating new products for our finance clients to help them take advantage of unified commerce.
- Identify and analyze market opportunities and target audience needs
- Lead FinTech digital projects from discovery to launch phase ensuring continuous improvement through the whole product lifecycle
- Develop the vision and strategy, responsible for translating that vision and strategy into concrete roadmaps and goals, and working with your team to execute
- Manage expectations of product users and stakeholders
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the customer needs
- Act as an authority and subject matter expert on FinTech
- Develop high-level requirements and work with Design, Technical and QA teams on their details
- Leverage data and insights to develop experiment concepts that address customer challenges and opportunities
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Act as the Product Owner in an Agile environment.
- Define the prioritization approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- IT industry experience, clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks or Spotify will be a plus
- Practical Product Manager experience in a FinTech environment
- Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of product management activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest digital trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Experience with user analytics
- Experience working with FinTech
- Experienced in A/B testing, audience segmentation, and funnel optimization for B2C websites
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Highly responsible work and tight schedule
- Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks
- An innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
- A “greenfield” project – An agile environment with a startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as the courage to evaluate new approaches
Client video presentation