Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to play an important role in building a new C2B2B online used car marketplace that leverages the extensive network of petrol stations and worldwide respected brand.
You will work best when things move fast. You will enjoy working with smart, creative, and energetic people. As part of a highly ambitious start-up team, your role will be hands-on with real responsibility and impact from day one.
- Lead product creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC. Create and maintain the Product Roadmap
- Analyze capability gaps. Propose improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Create efficiency in business operations and reporting by ensuring business owners are able to execute all workflows through the platforms
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Outline clearly stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Ensure cross-functional dependencies are properly stated and managed
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define non-functional requirements including external interfaces and constraints
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership including defining solutions from idea to production
- Fluent English. Outstanding verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven ability to take initiative, own and complete projects, deliver results in a fast-paced work environment
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business acumen needed to help stakeholders understand how to apply complex technical concepts
- MBA or technical Master’s degree preferred
- Understanding of UI / UX principles. Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Experience in collaborating with designers, development and business operations teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Proven experience working with people in a variety of cultures, countries, and time zones
- Familiar with the Automotive industry / Logistics supply chain
- Working experience with Collaboration tools based on Microsoft 365 Platform
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM and F&O)
- Excellent relationship building, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Positive attitude and proactive communication
- Strong self-motivation, reliable, and flexible team-player. High attention to details
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest better solutions
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities, and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback. Quick learning
What's in it for you
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with a unique service offering on the market
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- Competitive salary
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
Client video presentation