Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join the Global Workforce Management team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a Taleo and other resourcing and recruitment tools including AI for internal Ciklum needs. We are looking for a technology expert who wants to make an impact on excellent existing business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Lead the product upgrade, features creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC
- Act without supervision effectively handling all the product-related sub-streams insight the program
- Identify and analyze customer needs and define product vision and strategy
- Manage expectations of product users and program stakeholders
- Consolidate product value propositions from x-functional stakeholders and visualize it for the purpose of effective decision making
- Collaborate proactively with Ciklum business stakeholders, business analysts, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the external development provider
- Work closely with the WFM management team on the product strategy and product roadmap
- Develop high-level requirements and work with Design, Technical and QA teams on their details
- Define the prioritization approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership
- IT industry experience, a clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum would be a valuable asset
- Experience of building HR / Recruitment / Resourcing products will be a great value
- A clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Data management
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation