Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Product Owner Engineer to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
The Product Owner works with the Senior Product Owner to understand our client’s business goals and provides direction and leadership to the development teams to maximize the value of our products.
To be successful in this role you will need excellent communication skills and be able to build trusting relationships across internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring that priorities are understood, clearly communicated, delivered on time, and produce the desired results. Your analysis and organizational skills will ensure that the delivery teams have well defined and refined backlogs that deliver value to stakeholders.
- Definition of product roadmap and in conjunction with the Senior Product Owner, prioritizing the teams’ backlog(s) in a collaborative and proactive manner
- Understand the client’s problem space and ensure alignment with business and stakeholder goals and the Perfect Portfolio product strategy
- Facilitate workshops and interviews to clarify business outcomes and elicit user needs, translating them into requirements
- Use proven tools and techniques such as Impact Maps, Story Maps, user process flows, Kano and MoSCoW methods, multivariate and cohort analysis, to develop, document and prioritize Epic and Feature requirements
- Definition of precise and accurate user story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, test automation frameworks and end-customer product owners to ensure that the customer’s intent is effectively captured
- Conduit for clear and concise communication between external stakeholders and development teams
- Increment, release and roadmap planning utilizing Agile planning and estimation techniques
- Active participant in Scrum sprint ceremonies and responsible for ensuring backlog is documented in enough details prior to refinement and planning meetings
- Prioritize efforts and identify and manage risks and dependencies within and between inter-connected projects
- Responsible for ensuring maximum value delivered by development team including, measurement and reporting on performance and outcomes using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, encouraging a culture of continuous improvement and data-driven decision making
- English (fluent, professional proficiency essential) and proven exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrable ability of successful product management and business analysis in an Agile environment
- Organized, exceptional attention to detail and thorough documentation
- A strong appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and how that translates into success for businesses
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible benefit for the user
- Experience working directly with customers, developers, and designers
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role with experience in product management or business analysis.
- Certified in Agile methodologies (Scrum, CSPO)
- Educated to Degree level
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities within a successful growing company
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates positive working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits