Hopster mission is to make screen time a win-win for parents and children. We do that by helping kids to learn through the shows they love, striking a balance between learning and fun. As one of the top-ranking kids apps on the App Store in 20 countries and counting, one of the App Store’s Best of 2015 and 2016 selection, as well as Kidscreen 2018 & 2017 Best Streaming Video Platform and Best App in the Little London Awards 2017, we already do this for over 1 million families. Our users are children between 2-6yrs old (and their parents). Our investors and advisors include Sony Pictures Television, Sandbox & Co, Peter Read (LoveFilm), MADE.com CTO Jonathan Howell, and Davina McCall.
On behalf of Hopster, Ciklum is looking for Product Owner (B2B Partner Integrations) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis. Join a small but nimble product team in a successful, rapidly growing start-up.
In addition to our direct to consumer products, we distribute our products via internet, mobile and cable television networks around the world. We’re looking for a product owner to work with our business development, commercial partners and software development teams in order to integrate Hopster products into our commercial partners’ networks.
If you have a background in a relevant role, love working with a passionate team and want kids to watch and learn good stuff, this job could be perfect for you.
- Working closely with our business development team to manage integration schedules.
- Working with commercial partners to establish and validate requirements.
- Specifying requirements as User Stories & Tasks to guide new development.
- Creating of new integration work with a cross functional team.
- Mapping business processes & workflows
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as planning and retrospectives
- Maintaining and optimising our existing partner integrations.
- Coordinating work or research with London based Product Managers.
- Care about and believe in our mission – making screen time a win/win for kids and parents
- Have demonstrable experience as a product owner or business analyst in an agile (Scrum or Kanban) environment
- Have proven skills in planning & managing complex projects from discovery though delivery
- Have worked with cross functional teams (designers, developers, stakeholders)
- Be self-motivated, resilient and able to make and manage your own work
- Actively following the latest trends in your field and be keen to evangelise them to others
- Want to join a fast-growing start-up (even if you don’t have prior experience in a start-up environment)
- You’ll need to be a self-starter, very well organised, a great communicator, and comfortable managing multiple projects at once.
- Ideally, you’ll bring a good mix of analytical skills, creativity and pragmatism to the table too.
- We’re a small team with a big vision, so there’s plenty to get involved with and real ownership to be had over your tasks.
What's in it for you
- We are a diverse, ambitious team. We strive for a fast, fun, and creative environment. We embrace new ideas and work together to build a better Hopster.
- Everyone gets as much responsibility as they can handle and, as a rapidly growing company, we’d expect to offer people who perform well plenty of future growth opportunities.
- We’re a techy bunch, we’re always looking for ways to do things better and truly believe in our mission to make Hopster a win/win for kids and parents.
- You’ll get a personal project day each month where you can work on something that interests you.
- The food and drinks at the end of the sprint are on us.
Still sound good? Get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.