With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 40+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
As a Platform Product Owner, you will be fundamental in contributing to and delivering on platform strategies for real money gaming markets. You will do this through owning a new platform team with the objective of executing the company strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Product and working closely with the Product Manager, you will contribute to the company’s strategic roadmap to fulfil the overall company objectives. You will also elicit, interpret, and generate detailed product requirements for your team(s), with a view to improving the overall platform product portfolio. Your main goal is to deliver an industry leading gaming platform and contribute to the overall success of Lottoland across all markets worldwide.
- Collaborate with the Platform Product Manager on strategy and roadmap creation;
- Ensure the backlog/pipeline for the platform team(s) is full and prioritised at all times;
- Act as the company conduit to technology through an agile development team;
- Assess competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors and other relevant products;
- Provide analysis and updates to stakeholders at all levels;
- Work with commercial, operational and legal & compliance stakeholders and liaise with service providers where appropriate;
- Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in all team sprints;
- Develop user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features;
- Collaborate with other product owners and managers, as well as other agile teams to drive and execute business priorities;
- Work closely with UX to assess and improve customer experience by conducting user research as needed;
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product plans as well as special reports and analyses;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- At least 2 years experience working as a dedicated Product Owner for a similar product portfolio;
- Very good understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Proven track record of successfully managing end to end product launches to market;
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Understand team dynamics and can help the team grow;
- Experience working with UX and solution architects to deliver on complex, cross-domain initiatives;
- Comfortable handling multiple commercial and operational stakeholders at the same time;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (nice to have).
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
- State of the Art technology environment and Continuous Delivery process;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
- Competitive salary.