Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our stability and rich history dates back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join our team in Gdansk, Poland, on a full-time basis.
The role will take an active part in our Product Development process as a link between the business, our UX organization and the R&D team. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for translating high-level business requirements into requirements and software designs that can be implemented in our multi-domain Master Data Management platform. The process involves analysis, design, usability, and communication with many different stakeholders, from end-users (internal and external), developers, QA staff, as well as Product Documentation and Product Marketing.
The position will play a crucial role in the development of our user interface initiatives as well as ensuring a cohesive approach to our UI development across all of our product lines. The product development process at Stibo Systems is agile, based on SCRUM methodology, where you will naturally have a role as Scrum Product Owner. You will be identifying key use cases, writing epics and user stories and own product backlogs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to strongly influence the design and quality of our software in cooperation with relevant
For this position, we’re looking for a person who is passionate about User Interfaces. You will be a Product Owner working to deliver the Instrument user interface and support its associated projects and initiatives. This position reports to the Director of User Experience. Annual travel activity of approximately 15 days is to be expected.
- Creation, Maintenance and prioritization of product backlog
- Iteration planning following Scaled Agile SAFE methodology
- Communication with stakeholders including experienced end-users about the business requirements, use cases and strategic objectives of the new development
- Writing epics and user stories to drive R&D team backlogs
- Working to ensure the software meets the design specifications
- Continuous communication with development teams, especially Scrum Master and R&D Architects for details of requirements and implementation
- Participation in the sprint demo meetings and providing feedback
- Assessment of quality in relation to the overall objectives
- Participation in the technical release planning for new releases
- Proven experience in a Product Management role
- Very good analytical skills to think through complicated designs
- Excellent and audience-aware communication skills in discussing requirements and solutions with both the business side (non-technical) and with R&D (technical)
- Sufficient technical background to understand technical capabilities and limitations
- Degree in Information Science or similar
- Experience at a similar role at a software company or software related projects
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- 100% remote work possibilities
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- A very competitive compensation package
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
Client video presentation