Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company (www.logianalytics.com). Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial — or more complex. Logi is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications. Logi leverages your existing tech stack and supports unlimited customization and white labeling, so you can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,100 applications have trusted the Logi platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland and England. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
Logi Analytics is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
As part of a small and motivated team, you will focus on building query engine microservice using modern approaches in design, testing, tooling, and development. Work in a friendly atmosphere with highly qualified professionals and people who care about team spirit and team results. Join Logi Analytics extended team to build the product in the environment where Your innovation and ideas can make the difference. Contribute to frameworks selection, microservice extraction, and deployment in On-Premise and SaaS scenarios.
On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Product Owner is a member of the Product Management team responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product backlog and development for the product
- Develop use cases, acceptance criteria and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure that the requirements are understood and met
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Work closely with the team/feature lead to breakdown the work and reach MVP thru iterations
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Ability and desire to maintain consistent semantic model of the complex platform
- BI/Reporting domain knowledge
- Eat-your-own-dog-food approach in checking the progress
- Experience working with the field (sale, customer) performing system demo and explaining the way platform is designed
- Experience in competitor's analysis and desire to constantly monitor the competitive space
What's in it for you
- Impact on the product development that can change the landscape
- Tight English communications with US peers
- Professional and motivated team
- Well organized development process
- Training programs
- Medical insurance