Product Owner for Lottoland (Malaga)
At dreamIT, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team consists of 30+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office in Hamburg-Ottensen you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the VP Product we are seeking for an experienced Product Owner to work in the Product Management team, with an excellent level of knowledge of e-commerce/Gambling/Gaming product from both a customer, business stakeholder understanding and technology perspective. Setting and leading product strategy the Product Owner will be the go to person across the organisation for specific product streams/topics/themes and will be responsible for delivery of scalable products and a framework upon which to iterate for years to come.
- Business savvy – able to make decisions at any stage throughout the process in line with stakeholder needs
- Owns the vision for what is to be built/done – keeping tools up to date
- Completes ‘backlog refinement’ – in line with developers and business
- Available to the Scrum teams and driving the best product possible with them – answers questions from developers & clarifies requirements
- Available and fully/actively engaged with other teams (Brand, Ops, Marketing etc)
- Actively communicating to all stakeholders at all points
- Act as voice of the customer – solid understanding of user needs
- Documents new feature for implementation and completes release notes
- Full understanding of the brand
- Full understanding of the market place, the competition and of future trends
- 5+ years of e-commerce Product Ownership/Management experience
- An understanding of the gambling/gaming landscape
- 3+ years Online Gaming/Gambling experience desired
- Proven track record of top performance measured against business growth, revenue and other metrics/variables
- Strategic thinking with strong communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions