Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
You will be joining the Sisense for product development team. On this team, we add awesome features to the product that empowers BI and Product teams to quickly connect to data sources, then explore and analyze data in a matter of minutes. It is also one of the best teams for understanding our business, as it touches everything from data ingestion and dashboarding through to permissioning, APIs and integrations. Our engineers do full-stack feature development and we foster an environment of rich learning, development and knowledge sharing.
Production team was created to give a quick response to friction issues from the field.
The team is in charge of the minor releases and escalated customer issues (both Windows and Linux), and drives the major part of performance & stability optimization of the product.
Within your first week…
- You’ll start getting to know the Sisense product and its API
- You’ll be guided by a senior PSE team member
- You’ll meet various leaders across the organization
By Day 30…
- You’ll develop and maintain new visualization and applications
- You’ll be familiar with the work process
- You’ll have mastered team members’ hobbies
- You’ll be meeting our most important customers
- You’ll be able to handle meetings on your own
- You’ll keep learning the Sisense API best practices
- You’ll be able to develop sophisticated solutions using the Sisense API
- You’ll be able to architect solutions based on customers’ requirements
- You’ll be able to contribute feedback to how we can improve our process
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with web development
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform well under tight timelines
- Bachelors or Masters degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
- You are able to ask the right questions and see bottlenecks on the stage of feature planning.
- You’re excited to pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing documentation to supporting customers.
- You enjoy working in a caring, customer-obsessed, and challenging environment.
- You are outcome-focused and proactive. You have solved complex technical challenges to improve customer happiness, developer productivity, and system efficiency.
- You enjoy working in an inclusive, collaborative environment and mentoring team members when needed. You believe in achieving collective impact and that we are “better together”.
- You have successfully evangelized and driven best practices related to code quality and testability across teams.
- You have very good spoken and written English.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly
- with clients
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good
- working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers