Professional Services Technical Consultant for Janrain (Kyiv)
Janrain was founded in 2002 and in 2004 Founder Larry Drebes and a few engineers began working closely with the early proponents of the OpenID protocol to provide a simple way for companies to solve this problem.
Janrain, an Identity Cloud service provider, has built a culture that is a magnet for top talent – a culture where innovation, intellectual honesty, and team camaraderie are more than core values. Janrain created the category it operates in; which positions it to be the largest digital identity network in the world. If you are “people” who have an insatiable appetite for success with the greater team in mind, you need to talk to us.
Janrain powers customer identity management for brands like Pfizer, AMC, Samsung, Whole Foods, Fox News, Philips, Marvel, Mattel and Dr. Pepper. Founded in 2002, Janrain is based in Portland, Oregon, with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Redwood City, California.
Curious about our name? It was a characteristically rainy January in Portland when Larry decided to turn his vision into what we call Janrain today.
On behalf of Janrain, Ciklum is looking for a Professional Services Technical Consultant to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Professional Services Technical Consultant works strategically with our customers and partners to integrate the Janrain Identity Cloud into the digital space of our customers (websites, mobile apps, and more). As a Professional Services Consultant, the candidate shall be responsible for providing technical strategy, solution design, technical assistance, customer management, and serve as the Janrain platform leader to our customers and partners.
- Identify and cross sell opportunities to integrate Janrain’s cloud and platform suite of products.
- Develop and maintain a deep technical understanding of Janrain’s products and platforms.
- Provision applications and configure the Janrain platforms in accordance with statements of work, and/or change orders.
- Provide deployment and configuration for the Janrain platforms; serve as the technical face of Janrain for assigned customers and partners.
- Advise on the application, implementation, quality assurance and performance testing, and optimization of the Janrain platforms.
- Develop custom workflows to address customer and unique partner use cases.
- Develop and deploy custom connectors within the Janrain platforms.
- Deliver and improve post-deployment technical documentation and training as requested by customers.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting their development and integration efforts.
- In a customer development environment, monitor load and performance testing using Kibana and logs.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience troubleshooting web applications using standard development tools.
- Ability to solve complex integration and product questions/issues.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including senior executives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner, as well as to influence senior stakeholders and team members.
What's in it for you
- Working in an exciting and constantly evolving area of technology: data privacy and security
- Working with Fortune 100 customers on a regular basis
- Working with a world-class team of Engineers located in Portland, Oregon, USA and London, UK.
- Working with a variety of contemporary technologies, including Linux, APIs, and Front End Engineering
- The opportunity to travel to the U.S. and U.K. for training and team building activities
- Business trips to the U.S.