Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Agri-clear, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
The team will be working on the customizations, extensions of existing systems, that are now done by the UK team.
The company aims to evolve from professional services to product-oriented business.
Development is done based on Scrum framework.
The current software development department structure includes several small cross-functional teams: 4 developers and 1 tester - one of them acts as a Scrum master; the most senior developer is a Team Lead.
On behalf of Perfect Channel (perfectchannel.com), Ciklum is looking for a Program Manager to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the CEO, the Program Manager will serve as a leader on site, aligning the teams as for company-wide KPIs, delivery, priorities and professional standards of Perfect Channel and act as the escalation point on site.
- Working with an agile (SCRUM) development team to manage the delivery of high quality software
- Confidently lead cross-functional teams, of varying sizes, throughout the e2e lifecycle of each project
- Consult with clients and assist business project managers in project and programme delivery
- Manage and estimate multiple projects from inception into run
- Manage project budgets and timelines
- Manage and set client expectations, risks, issues, quality assurance and negotiation
- Participate in sales and help land projects/follow-on work
- Experience with software development programmes and project management experience in a technical environment, preferably .NET, C#, front end
- Confidently lead cross functional teams made up of developers, UX designers, BAs, QAs and DevOps
- Demonstrated experience working in / managing a team of developers for an agile development environment across the software development life-cycle.
- A passion for technology
- A track record of delivering complex software projects (multiple internal and external dependencies) on time and on budget
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, handle quickly changing priorities on multiple projects, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written), fluent in speaking English (Verbal, written)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A history of building solid relationships with customers and your teammates
- A talent for getting your point across, both verbal and written
- Experience interfacing with a customer’s C-level executives
- Availability for business trips
What's in it for you
- The Opportunity to be part of a team that operates and manages a large and complex Enterprise environment providing real-time business solutions for Perfect Channel Customers.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.