Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a Program Manager to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Creating and managing long-term goals
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyzing program risks
- Release Management
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Ability to communicate with developers, QA Engineers and designers
- Strong problem-solving skills. Very detailed oriented and fast-learner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Leadership and cooperation skills ability to motivate people for a task without being formal manager
- Proven experience in program management
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing a team
- Knowledge or experience in BI and/or Big Data world
- Bachelor degree of engineering- computer networking, Industrial engineering or MBA with Information technology expertise or similar advantage
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions