Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
You will distribute tasks provided by our clients to the team and then deliver back to the client. MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is world leader in creative digital production. Watch 2018 showreel with recent works here.
- control the process of task completion
- monitor quality assurance
- perform reporting,
- take End-to-End project management responsibility for digital campaign productions & localizations
- English: advanced or upper-intermediate. Will communicate with onshore clients directly, verbally and in writing
- Able to structure the working process and deal with the multiple production streams
- Solid communication skills
- Understanding of digital production technologies. Willing to learn much more about it
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools
- A professional & easy communicator
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands
- Continuous learning & professional development
Client video presentation