Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum, we are looking for a Program Team Coordinator to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is in top-5 largest retailers in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe. We start from 20 mln visitors per month, 10 mln items in catalog in 1500+ product categories, 30 mln product content articles, high demand for search engine optimization and visibility, support of both B2B and B2C, web and mobile, dynamic best-price offering algorithms and so much more capabilities to offer the best user experience.
As a Program Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting Department/Program operations, coordinate internal activities and work towards the constant improvement of the processes. You will cooperate with Delivery Director, Technical Leads, HR Business Partners on a daily basis as well as maintain the operational relationship with other departments such as IT Department, Financial Department, Resourcing Team etc.
Location – Ciklum headquarter, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Coordinate daily department activities to achieve established goals.
- Work towards constant improvements of the processes related to department operations.
- Perform data collection, analysis and reporting to Delivery Director for decision-making purposes.
- Prepare analytical reports and presentations on a regular basis.
- Respond to work requests from department employees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare meeting agenda, schedule department meetings and distribute minutes. Create draft letters, charts, documents, tables, graphs, and plans as requested.
- Contribute and maintain all department materials (policies, reports, presentations, Confluence pages) ensuring information is up-to-date and stored in a structured way.
- Follow up on Service Desk tickets (Financial Department, Procurement, IT, Administrative Department)
- Coordinate and organize department related special events (annual department gatherings, educational and knowledge sharing events, team-building activities).
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with G Suite tools (Google Apps for Work – Docs, Drive, Calendar)
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Higher education, preferably in engineering field
- Understanding of Agile/Kanban
- Understanding of SDLC will be a plus
- Passionate planner and time-management guru
- Service-minded personality with good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude and attention to detail
What's in it for you
- Possibility to gain unique organisational experience in a team of 200+ employees
- Ability to influence on department processes
- Unique working environment where you communicate and cooperate with many IT professionals, representatives of various departments
- Participation in internal department trainings
- Numerous knowledge sharing meetings related to Software Engineering
- Preparation and opportunity to gain ICAgile Certification
- Career and professional growth (You would have an opportunity to become a Scrum Master or Intern in Project Management or Software Development of any direction you choose)
Client video presentation