ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
To be a leader you must keep improving. That’s why we’re constantly updating, optimizing and enhancing our technologies and offerings. We adapt to the ever-changing technology and business landscape, making sure our clients always have the best tools at their disposal.
How do we build the best tools and services? It’s actually pretty simple: We start by building the best team possible, hire the brightest people, provide them with great challenges and rewards and let them realize their full potential.
On behalf of ParagonEX, Ciklum is looking for a Project Manager/Coordinator to join Odesa team on full-time basis.
- Responsible for driving and monitoring progress of the project
- Responsible for the project delivery on time
- Coordinate all project management tasks
- Facilitate daily standups and weekly planning meetings
- Report to management on progress
- Proven experience in managing and delivering software projects
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Understanding of software development approaches including Agile & Scrum
- English – Upper-intermediate
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with outstanding abilities in root cause analysis
- Time/prioritization management skills
- Being a servant leader – Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions